AMBERLY ELEMENTARY PARENT TEACHER ASSOCIATION WELCOMES YOU!
Amberly Elementary PTA is an organization of our Amberly community here to support our students and school. We are made up of parents, guardians and other caring adults in the lives of Amberly students. We are here to help you get involved and have a positive impact on your student’s experience. There are MANY ways to participate and we appreciate the gift of your time and talent(s)!
Amberly PTA has 5 main objectives:
1. To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, community and place of worship.
2. To raise the standards of home life.
3. To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth.
4. To bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth.
5. To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social and spiritual education.
Amberly PTA is responsible for organizing many activities and coordinating volunteer efforts throughout the year. Here’s a list of a few things we do at Amberly:
1. We host fun events like the BBQ Kickoff, Movie Night and After School Enrichment.
2. We organize volunteers to help in the Media Center.
3. We sponsor and arrange enrichment assemblies for the students.
4. We give back to our local community through the Community Sharing Food Drive.
Amberly PTA meetings are held on the 3rd Tuesday of the month, with meeting times alternating between the morning and evening. You may refer to the Amberly PTA calendar for exact dates and times. Please join us, meet other Amberly parents and give your input. Younger siblings are always welcome at meetings!
President: Amy Goodwin, Jennifer Jawahir
President Elect: Jordan Kucinski
Past President: Mahsa Teachman
Treasurer: Denise Robinson
Secretary: Annie Bellisari
Officers and Roster